- In Omnigen we follow the most modern and safe methods and we fully abide to the European directive and the Greek legislation for the operating conditions of tissue and cells banks and umbilical cord blood.
- We ensure all samples stored, in accordance with the Greek legislation, with the required interconnection with a corresponding licensed bank in a country of the European Union.
Accreditations – Certifications
- Our laboratories are certified according to the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for microbiological analysis procedures implementing the 2004/23/EK European Directive for tissue and cells banks operating conditions, as well as from June 27, 2011 Greek legislation (OGG 150/2011) and the Ministerial Decision (OGG 1005B’) from March 9, 2017.
- We are certified by the Lloys’s Register Quality Assurance to the International Standard BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management
- We are certified by the National Hellenic Accreditation System (ESYD) according to international standard ELOT EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2005 for testing procedures in clinical laboratories
- We have the appropriate license from the authorities to handle and protect your sensitive personal data.
- We use the most modern and accurate methods (flow cytometry) for the counting of umbilical cord blood stem cells, accredited by European recognized organizations (UKNEQAS)
- We test immunologically stem cells using the modern PCR method (DNA amplification method)
- We test samples for bacterial / fungal infections using the automated hematology analyzer (Bactec) certified by Labquality EQAS.
- Certificate of storage We issue a detailed certificate of storage for hematopoietic stem cells and umbilical cord tissue, including results on isolation, laboratory tests and cryopreservation details.
Private laboratories ans Storage
- Private laboratories and Cryopreservation Banks Omnigen has its own private laboratories and private storage / cryopreservation banks, monitored 24/7 for security reasons by CCTV with paging capabilities.
- Independent power supply Omnigen will continue operating independently of the power supply due to its automatic power generator.
- Complete scientific training of our personnel Omnigen’s staff has extensive experience and training in the field of stem cells. The position of Medical Director occupies, according to the law, a transplant hematologist, with years of experience in transplantations.
- 365 days per year Company’s personnel will receive and manage the biological material 365 days per year, ensuring fast completion of the whole procedure.
Cost of storage and flexible payment packages
In Omnigen, the cost of collection and storage of hematopoietic stem cells and umbilical cord tissue is such as to give parents the possibility of storage and give them (or a family member) more chances of success in a possible future transplantation. We also offer parents flexible payment packages (such as interest free installments with credit card use). Contact us for information